Basic Program • $395/wk
Package DescriptionThe Basic program is the meat and potatoes of Tico Lingo. It's all about immersing yourself in Costa Rican culture and mastering the Spanish language. It includes 4 hours of language instruction per day and homestay accommodation with a local Tico family to continue the Spanish language learning process both at home and in the classroom.
Trip Cost: $395/wk
- Intensive Spanish classes 4 hours a day/5 days a week
- Homestay accommodation with a local Tico family
- Breakfast and dinner included with homestay (Lunch is on your own)
- Local tour of Heredia Museums, Central Park and Central Market
- Also included: class materials, cell phone, local city maps, informational packets