Program Prices and Fees
Tico Lingo Complete Pricing Guide
All prices are in USD$ and all payments are completed securely online using a debit or credit card. To register, we ask for a 35% deposit which is fully refundable up to 3 weeks before the start of your program. Once your deposit is received, we’ll send you details on the homestay you’ve been placed with (if part of your program) as well as set a time for you to complete your Spanish oral exam. Upon arrival to Costa Rica, the outstanding balance will be due.
Spanish Programs in Costa Rica
- Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish programs have a flexible duration ranging from 1-24 weeks and begin every Monday year-round.
- The Teen Spanish Summer Camp has fixed dates. Please check the Teen Spanish Camp program details page.
- In-school private Spanish classes must be signed up for in advance. There is a 5 hour/week minimum.
- Online Spanish classes are fully customizable. Typically classes are 1-2 hours long and occur at least once per week.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Week|
|Intensive Spanish Classes
20 Hours per Week
|Super Intensive Spanish Classes
20 hours Group + 10 Private
|Teen Spanish Summer Camp
All inclusive camp for teens 13-17
|10 Hour Block||20 Hour Block||30 Hour Block||40 Hour Block||Extra 10 Hour Block|
|Private Spanish Classes |
(Physically at Tico Lingo)
Online Spanish Classes
- Study and learn Spanish online with a local Costa Rican Spanish professor from Tico Lingo.
- Set your own schedule and study the topics that interest you most.
- Improve your Spanish grammar, breakdown sentence structure, and learn new vocabulary
|Online Spanish Classes||5 Hour Block||10 Hour Block|
|Individual, 1-on-1||$145 $115 (20% off)||$285 $215 (25% off)|
|Couples or Friends, 2-on-1||$275 $165 (40% off)||$550 $275 (50% off)|
Homestay family accommodation includes breakfast and dinner, a private bedroom, wifi access, laundry service, and a key to come and go as you please. A one week stay is from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday. Checkout is at 11am. Each student will receive a short bio as well as the contact information of the family before arrival.
|1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||Extra Week||Extra Night|
|Homestay Family Accommodation
Breakfast, Dinner, Laundry, Wifi
|Latin Dance Class||$7|
Tico Lingo offers both afternoon and all-day weekend tours! Each week there are various options for students to sign up for. Students will be presented all available tour options every Monday at the start of the week.
|All-Day Weekend Tour||$100-$130|
|Half-Day Tour (During the Week)||$30-$50|
Volunteer programs begin every Monday year-round and have a flexible duration ranging from 1-24 weeks. Program fees include homestay accommodation.
Sea Turtle Conservation
Volunteer with Children
Work with Animals